More XML Schema Typos

From: Jason McKendry <jason.e.mckendry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:21:48 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

Upon further reading, I discovered more typographical errors on the
XML Schema page, so I have enumerated them here for your convenience.
These all appear in the order listed below at the following URL:
http://www.w3.org/standards/xml/schema

"An XML Schema is a language for expressing constraings about XML
documents." should be "An XML Schema is a language for expressing
constraints about XML documents."
"to provide a list of elements and attribuets in a vocabulary" should
be "to provide a list of elements and attributes in a vocabulary"
"known as validating against thta schema; for a DTD" should be "known
as validating against that schema; for a DTD"
"Validating against a schema is important component of quality
assurance." should be "Validating against a schema is an important
component of quality assurance."
"documents in a single validatoin episode." should be "documents in a
single validation episode."

Thank you,

Jason McKendry