W3C web site - dangling link

From: Olle Olsson <olleo@sics.se>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 12:03:46 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org
W3C site seach for "technology stack" gives the first hit:
   Description of W3C Technology Stack
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/techstack-desc.html

which then tells the user that for a "W3C Technology Stack
illustration"  he should look at the page (which is number 2 in the
search result)
    Standards
    http://www.w3.org/standards/#techstack

But, alas, there is no illustration;-(

I had expected to see some graphic illustration, and I suspect that
there is some such graphic somewhere. But, as seen, it is not that easy
to find.

/olle

Olle Olsson   olleo@sics.se   Tel: +46 8 633 15 19  Fax: +46 8 751 72 30
	[Svenska W3C-kontoret: olleo@w3.org]
SICS [Swedish Institute of Computer Science]
Box 1263
SE - 164 29 Kista
Sweden