Re: extra NBSPs on Scripting and Ajax page?

On 2 Jun 2010, at 12:23 PM, Daniel Barclay wrote:

> On the page at http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/script, the text
> "current status of specifications and groups" uses NBSP characters to
> separate the words.  That makes that link adjust (wrap) differently
> than the sibling links (which wrap at smaller increments).

I have done the opposite: insert nbsp's in other parts of the
navigation bar. This was the intent all along (so that the navigation
elements may be read as a block rather than split across lines).
However, these pages are edited by a variety of people and so some of
the editing conventions may not be followed strictly. I appreciate
that you brought it to my attention (and if you see similar things on
other pages, let me know). Thanks!

  _ Ian