site navigation feedback

From: J. Greenlees <jaqui@jaqui-greenlees.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:55:15 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
The changes to the rich media styled website from the old site, have
made it significantly harder to find the content.

The usability of the list of working groups with the associated
proposals / drafts was much easier to find your way around.

I bet the next thing, you will implement is that broken by design
search functionality tool, tags.

I had to stop using sourceforge and freshmeat because the ui was
changed like the W3C website is doing. I couldn't find the content any
more.

Jaqui