Re: crap site

On 5 Jul 2010, at 8:36 PM, bruce @ abuwebcommerce wrote:

> This is probably the worst designed site I have ever visited. It is
> almost impossible to navigate, let alone find anything. I came to
> this site looking for your standards on met tags. I cannot find it
> anywhere. Yet you people claim to be the sacred guardians of website
> standards. Give me a break, anyone who designs a site like this is
> has no idea about how the real world works.
>
> Can you direct me to where the meta tags standards are, or do I have
> to spend another half hour looking for them in this pile of
> disorganised junk?

Hello Bruce,

Here are HTML 4 tags:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/index/elements.html

Here are HTML 5 tags:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/index.html#elements-1

See also our cheat sheet:
  http://www.w3.org/2009/cheatsheet/

To help us improve our site, would you be willing to share more
information about how you expected to find the tags? Thank you,

  _ Ian