crap site

From: bruce @ abuwebcommerce <@>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 01:36:51 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
This is probably the worst designed site I have ever visited. It is
almost impossible to navigate, let alone find anything. I came to this
site looking for your standards on met tags. I cannot find it
anywhere. Yet you people claim to be the sacred guardians of website
standards. Give me a break, anyone who designs a site like this is has
no idea about how the real world works.

Can you direct me to where the meta tags standards are, or do I have
to spend another half hour looking for them in this pile of
disorganised junk?
Cheers

Best wishes for you and your business.

Bruce Evans (manager)