From: Jordan Clark <clarky_y2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:46:17 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

I think he's *referring* you to the site  no-www.org, and requesting that the 'www' be removed from the W3C website. I've got to say, it really gets on my nerves the number of people who point to the no-www.org website as if it is an official standard.

I say, keep the 'www' (I sincerely doubt the W3C is going to break its URI persistence policy anyway).

Jordan Clark

Web:  http://www.jdclark.org
Email: mail@jdclark.org