Cloud computing query ...

From: Russell Potter <russ.potter@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 09:09:16 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
I'm currently in the planning stage of writing an
application needing use the services of a
cloud computing framework (such as AWS)
and, although requests to these services are
performed using XML-over-HTTP, the URL
and schema of the requests are still proprietary ...

Since I'm not aware of the existence if a stan-
dardised interface for calling cloud services
(perhaps a "CloudML"), and the existence of
such a standardised mark-up language would
greatly simplify these types of tasks, I was
hoping you could tell me if the W3C is currently
working in thus area at all and, if so, that you
might give me URL of any available documen-
tation

Thanks,
Russell