Re: Replace Mozilla logo on donate page

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:20:37 -0600
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:

> The logo that we are currently using was provided by Mozilla
> Foundation marketing via
> Arun Ranganathan. Would you mind contacting Arun and reach agreement
> on the best logo for us to use?

Sorry for not getting back to this earlier. I went on vacation
immediately after sending the initial mail, and I've just been engaged
in various other holiday activities lately, so haven't had time.

Mozilla recently underwent a re-branding of www.mozilla.org, and I can
confirm that the logo I attached in my initial mail is the latest and
the best logo for the W3C to use. I've CC'd both David Boswell of the
Mozilla Foundation and Arun of the Mozilla Corporation if there are
further questions.

I've also just uploaded the same image as
http://www.mozilla.org/images/one_mozilla-logo-white.png, too, if that
helps. It seems we lack a good "what logo to use" page, so I'll see
about putting that on our TODO list for the future.

Let me know if there are further questions.

Many regards,
~reed
www.mozilla.org module owner

--