MWBP Article translation

From: Maciej Gurban <theovikernes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:17:42 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Greetings,

Recenly I came across your great article on Mobile Web Best Practises.
It helped me a lot, and completely changed outlook on creating mobile
content for what I thank you. Nevertheless, I am disappointed by the
lack of translations to other languages, which would certainly
popularize this piece worldwide, especially in the non-English
speaking countries as mine - that is Poland.

I therefore ask whether my translation, which I planned to make, would
be accepted by your Group and attached to translations accesible from
w3c site.

Regards,
Maciej Gurban