Re: Broken Link / Information on using proxies with Amaya

From: Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:25:16 +0100
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, "Peter S." <schill.pe@gmx.de>
CC: Laurent Carcone <laurent@w3.org>, "site-comments@w3.org help" <site-comments@w3.org>, Vincent Quint <vincent.quint@inria.fr>
Ian Jacobs wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2010, at 2:20 AM, Peter S. wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we are using amaya for testing/developing purposes on our site. On
>> the page
>> for users and developers http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Overview.html
>> the link
>> "Note on using proxies with Amaya" is broken. I just wanted to report
>> this.
>> Do you know, where I can find this information, if it is still
>> available?
>
> I'm adding my colleague Laurent to the conversation about Amaya.
>
>   Ian

Hello Peter,

The related page has been removed some time ago as, as I saw, the infos
its contained were not up to date.
I changed the link to the Configure Page that contains the most recent
infos on the use of proxies in Amaya.
These infos are available also in the inline manual (F1 Key).

Thanks for pointing this out.

Laurent