univesity ip blocked on w3.org

From: Marcel Bosc <bosc@univ-paris13.fr>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:11:12 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

We have noticed that access to the w3.org web site is blocked from our
university. I teach web development. We encourage our students to read
the specifications and use the validation services provided by w3.org.

However  it seems  that  all  requests coming  from  our proxy  server
( are  blocked, so our students cannot  access any pages
on the w3.org site.

This is  quite a  problem. Is there  any way  we can get  this address

Best regards,

Marcel Bosc.