Sem Web page additional section

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:52:20 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Cc: francois.dongier@gmail.com, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

I believe it would be desirable to add a 6th section to this page -
"Trust and Provenance".

There does seem to be community consensus that this is a very
important piece of the semweb puzzle, and there's certainly a lot
going on in the area, e.g. FOAF+SSL and W3C POWDER.

What's more it would balance out the layout :)

(prompted by