/Submissions/

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@sti2.at>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:56:41 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear W3C Webmaster(s),

I'd like to suggest that you add a /Submissions path redirecting
to /Submission, to make it easier for people vaguely remembering useful
URIs.

I suggested earlier--a few years ago--the same for /Member and /Members
and my suggestion was accepted. Since then, because I know both are
correct, I tend to use the correct shorter one, but before, I tended to
use the wrong one, for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. Same
with /Submission.

Thanks for your consideration,
Jacek Kopecky