Rollback of TRs; moving forward

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:44:09 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org

Thank you for the rollback of the TRs to their as-approved-by-the-WGs
format.

I'm reasonably sure I speak for more than just myself and the Working
Groups I am contact for in saying we will be happy to work with you to
find a mutually satisfactory way to adapt/adopt as much as possible of
the redesign into the TRs going forward.

ht
- --
                         Half-time member of W3C Team
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk