Restore old TR page

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:30:40 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi.

  Please restore the old TR page, under a new short name if you must.
Performing common tasks with the new version takes in the area of 25
times as long as with the old version and there is nothing that can
be done to improve the new version to find some sort of compromise;
neither can the old one be improved by adding side bars and twitter.

I'm currently consulting with various voodoo priestesses on possible
curses for whoever will reject or misinterpret my request. If there
is something you particularily dislike, please let me know.

Quite sincerely,