Re: New W3C Web Site Launched

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:21:24 +0100
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org

Chris

> (yes, the ID "Introduction" appears three times in the new, reformatted version).

Actually "only" in the DOM view. If you look at the actual document
source  it's only there once but incorrectly using xhtml syntax in a
document served as text/html.

See

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2009Oct/0080.html

where I give the details using an example from mathml (almost all the
xml related recs are broken in the same way)

David