Re: New W3C Web Site Launched

Dan,

Thanks for the background information. Please let me ensure you (and Ian)
that I very much appreciate the work the team has invested. Great effort and
I'm now even better aware of how hard it was to achieve.

Indeed, I have expressed my concern with my DERI AC Rep hat on. Not because
I think this makes the statement stronger or more important than a personal
opinion, but because I discussed with my colleagues here first and it is my
duty to communicate these concerns.

Now, summing up - very nice work, especially given the tight (if existent)
budget and the legacy as outlined by you. I'm sure with the great team
around Ian we will see even more advances and even more W3C standards being
used on w3.org and we are happy supporting the team (esp. regarding RDFa ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas