Re: New W3C Web Site Launched

It's somewhat unfortuante that you chose to characterize my views
as being specific to Google's interests --- though I suspect it's
only fair that you might have thought so given that I'm our AC
Rep.

For the record, my comments regarding embedded metadata within
Web pages to make them more machine-readable was a personal
viewpoint   in this cae --- it's something I would say
independent of my Google affiiation.