Re: [site] report on http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-MathML2-20031021

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:49:28 +0100
To: ij@w3.org
Cc: site-comments@w3.org, member-math@w3.org

> Can you point them to the previous, unformatted draft?

I can if they ask, but most people (me included) don't remember the long
dated url,just type mathml2 into the browser search box and get sent to
It's quite shocking really given the stability rules of TR space to see
that the file itself has been so greatly edited, not just restyled with

For MathML3, will we be given a spec for the new style so we can
generate it directly (from our xmlspec sources) rather that face the
dangers of the document being edited after publication?