Re: [site] report on http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-MathML2-20031021

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:15:44 +0100
To: ij@w3.org
Cc: site-comments@w3.org, member-math@w3.org

> We'll have a look and fix what we can as quickly as possible. We're
> getting a bunch of feedback at once (a good thing).

Thanks, it's kind of critical at the moment as we're in last call for
mathml3, so people (including the WG) need to make frequent comparisons
to mathml2 to check how things have changed. The current (undated)
MathML2 spec is fairly unreadable as it stands. If it's not possible
to get things fixed quickly would it be possible to revert TR/MathML2
at least during this last call phase?

David