Trouble switching to desktop mode on iPhone

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:27:01 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
Congratulations, the new site looks great, especially in the desktop
version.  Possible bug:  I tried www.w3.org from my iPhone's Safari
browser.  I'm fairly sure I got defaulted to the mobile layout.  When I
specifically selected "desktop", it seemed to blink a bit and go back to
mobile.  I first tried it on the participation page, then on the w3.org
home page, but I don't see why that would have made a difference.  Thanks!

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street