SVG specifications page: translation links are broken

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:19:40 +0000
To: W3C Site Comments <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

In a quick journey through the updated W3C site, I noticed links
regarding translation for the SVG specifications [1] are broken. A
pair of examples follow.

1. Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Tiny 1.2 Specification's
"translations" link is:
http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/%20http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=SVGTiny12%20http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=SVGTiny12
(three links are actually here, I'm guessing that only the second one
is relevant, the third one is a repetition)

2. Mobile SVG Profiles: SVG Tiny and SVG Basic's "translations" link is:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/WG/svg-updates/translations%20http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/svg-updates/translations
(two links are here, the second one is a repetition)

I haven't extensively checked for similar issues for other
specifications, but the issue seems to affect the SVG page in
particular.

Hope this helps,
 Helder Magalh„es

[1] http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/svg#w3c_all