RE: enquiries

From: Jordan Clark <clarky_y2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:54:32 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>, <lisa.ta93@hotmail.com>

Dear Lisa,

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd have said that the person who is ultimately responsible for XHTML is Tim Berners-Lee (the Director of the W3C). Although he didn't create XHTML directly, he did create HTML: XHTML 1.0 is basically HTML 4 with an XML syntax.

Also, for some background info about XHTML for your case study, take a look at the XHTML2 Working Group area [1], which contains an XHTML FAQ [2].

Good luck with your project!

Regards,

Jordan Clark
Web:  http://www.jdclark.org