enquiries

From: Lisa Ta <lisa.ta93@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:24:03 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
To whom this may concern,
I'm emailing this in regards to the history of XHTML.
I thankyou for your time in reading this and in advance if you're able
to help me answer a few questions.
I'm currently working on a case study for design and technology and
would gladly appreciate your help.
I'm trying to find out who invented XHTML and if possible, would i be
able to interview this person?
Thankyou very much.
Please reply as soon as you can, it would be much appreciated.
Lisa Ta.

Brought to you exclusively by Windows Live Download new and classic
emoticon packs at Emoticon World