Re: [Moderator Action] Missing DTD files

On 16 Mar 2009, at 7:53 AM, Rob Barber wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Rob and I work for Microsoft on their Live Search site. I
> was looking through the HTML and XHTML DTDs and found that I
> couldn’t access the links pointing to the XHTML 1.0 strict and
> transitional DTD. I found the XHTML strict and transitional DTD
> links in a couple place, but they were the same links. If there is a
> new location to these files, the links on the W3 site may need to be
> updated, or perhaps they were moved and some or all of the links
> haven’t been updated. I only looked through the HTML and XHTML DTDs
> though, so I’m not sure about the
> others.

Hi Rob,

I note an issue with one of the URIs below. the xhtml1-transition.dtd
URI
has ".." intead of "."

But even so, when I click on those in your email, I get both of the ones
you indicate are broken. Would you mind trying again? If it's still
broken, it
might be a mirroring issue.

  _ Ian