http://beta.w3.org/ comment

From: Helen Sargan <hvs1001@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:25:28 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
I find the new design a massive improvement - much easier to find
pages and  consistency of appearance is welcome. However on the home
page I find the news stories too dominant and not sufficiently well
labelled - they have very technical content and difficult language and
could well frighten less confident users away.

Helen Varley Sargan
Information Provision & Webmaster
University Computing Service
New Museums Site                email webmaster@ucs.cam.ac.uk
Pembroke St                        hvs1001@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 3QH               Phone 01223 334480