Questions about Web Sites Evaluation

From: Delia Esquer <desquer@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:29:57 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,
My name is Delia Esquer, I am a teacher at the University of Baja California
(México) and I am interested in doing a study about the accesibility of the
universities in our country, can you tell me if I need a special permission
of each institution no evaluate its web site? who can help me with this? I
would not like to have a problem with this people if I publish something
about them, maybe I will be in an incorrect place, I mean that I could be
breaking its rules or entering a wrong place.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely

Delia

Delia Esquer Meléndez
Universidad Autónoma de Baja California