Links

From: Jeff Kaufmann <kaufmann.jeff@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 07:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Can I buy a link on the URL below just as takeyellow.com has?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2008Sep/0001.html

I can pay $100 for the link if it is permanent, and I can buy more links if available.  My links are clean, and are not anything offensive (no adult, gambling, pills, etc.).  Please let me know by contacting me directly.  My E-mail is

kaufmann.jeff@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for your help.  I hope we can work together on this.