Re: why are you ruining my business??

Hi Candace,

We are the World Wide Web Consortium, an organization that helps defines
the standards used for Web pages.

I looked at your page, and the only thing to do with W3C on it is the line

This line is inserted by the software used to produce the page. It looks
like you (or whoever produced the page) used BlueVoda Website Builder.

All this line does is to state which version of HTML (the language used to
define web pages and the content in them) has been used for the page, and
helps web browsers to identify how to display the page.

The reason that the W3C name appears there is because W3C defines the
standards for HTML. The majority of pages on the Web contain such a line
or similar.

I hope that this helps. In any case any problems you are having are not a
result of this line appearing in your page.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
W3C HTML Lead