Re: W3C design changes

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:50:44 +0000
To: sally@astra-design.com
Cc: site-comments@w3.org

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 16:37 +0000, sally@astra-design.com wrote:
> In April it was announced that the process of re-design of the W3C
> homepage began. I was so excited.
>
> No news since when. And as we can see, no changes’ve occurred.
>
> Does anyone know how it goes?

Hi Sally,

I'm working on it as we speak. :)

We are making good progress. I expect to post a blog entry
about 10 June with an update. We will share more and more
as the summer progresses. Thank you for expressing interest
and staying tuned. I will look forward to your feedback,

 _ Ian

--
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447