Re: W3C design changes

From: <sally@ecommerce-land.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:59:07 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello Ian,

How is business?

I'm still waiting for blog entry with re-design. Please let me know if I've
missed the point.

I can't live to see the changes done and offer our ideas regarding a new
"face" of W3.org.

I suppose that we will need to create a special discussion group to debate
the changes and get enough responses (enough to formulate the general idea I
mean). Or are you going to hold the discussion on the blog page? Or is the
question out of date?

Sincerely,

Sally Morgan

sally@ecommerce-land.com