Re: Polish translation

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:15:29 +0900
To: site-comments@w3.org
Cc: Michal Nowak <michal_nowak74@o2.pl>

Dear Michal,

We hope to make the markup validator multilingual in the future, and
when that is ready, we would love to have a polish version. For now,
however, it is not technically a good idea to start translating the
markup validator.

If you would like to help web standards for polish web designers, you
can help us update the polish translation of the CSS validator.
See http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html
-> there are about 10 sentences which need to be translated in Polish.
If you can help us with this, that would be fantastic.

Many thanks,
--
olivier