Trademark Infringement

From: <vinerack@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:09:10 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org

I browse the Internet in order to find others using my Trademark as
meta tags.  W3C is guilty of using a protected Trademark.

W3C uses the term "VINE RACK" as a meta tag.  Under the US Patent
and Trademark, this is considered an infringement.
Current user with a registration #2409995, Serial # 75/651955 has
sole rights, both Internet Domain and US Law.

I have two choices, one is to legally have you remove all terms/meta
tags referring to "VINE RACK" or to become a partner as a link.
Please respond as soon as possible.  This is the shopping season.
 Sincerely,
 Larry A. Stern