W3C homepage design

From: <sally@ecommerce-land.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:27:50 +0300
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
First of all, I like the design, it is simple and easy to navigate.
But I suppose the site will be more user-friendly, if the design of the main window changes. Everyone knows how to use a scroll bar, but here it seems to be never-ending. And the left and right blocks stay empty. I think the menus and articles can be arranged better.

This is my opinion as a designer. What do you think?

Regards,
Sally Morgan                                 Ecommerce-Land Company
sally@ecommerce-land.com           http://www.ecommerce-land.com