Unusual W3C Logo Rollover

From: Jason Colerman <j.colerman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 22:17:14 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

A part of your 2007-09-04 news is a page called "Web Services Policy
1.5 - Attachment" -
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-ws-policy-attach-20070904/ . I'm
browsing it on Win Xp SP2 with Firefox 2.0.0.6. and Google toolbar
installed. When I rollover the W3C logo home page link in the top left
corner I get an yellow(#FFFFAA) 3px height 72px width line right
bellow the logo which I think isn't supposed to be there (it's not
there on most of the other pages). The rollover color is the same as
the links rollover color. I see that the same thing happens on many
(not all) pages in the W3C Technical Reports and Publications section.

Best Regards,
J. Colerman
http://www.mutual-funds-advisor.com