Firefox Browser Plugin

From: MSM - Consulting <info@msm-consulting.de>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:12:02 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

We do had a problem with the firefox plugin for the w3c validator

for different company webdesign projects in the last month.

Validator Check for

www.1a-horoskop.de <http://www.1a-horoskop.de/>

www.potenzmittel-anbieter.de <http://www.potenzmittel-anbieter.de/>

and the new webkatalog www.thelinkpage.de <http://www.thelinkpgae.de/>  got
us directly to a

connection reset error. We tried this also directly with your validator

 via the w3c website and still had no success ;-(

Did you had problems lately? Will there be an update for the firefox plugin

that the validation will work correctly ?

regards,

Mike Masuth

http://www.msm-consulting.de/firefox-browser.htm