HTML Validator - Connection Reset

From: <gemma@scronline.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:29:40 -0600
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi - I have tried to use the validator with both my Firefox plug in and
directly from you site and get connection reset error.  Have been getting
this for at least 2 weeks whenever I try.  Hadn't used it in a while so came
to your site to see if there had been any changes.

http://validator.w3.org/

I can't imagine that it has been busy every time I have tried lately - never
had been an issue before.  Hope this is fixed soon as I really rely on it.

I will keep trying and also look for an alternative in the meantime.

Thanks.

Gemma Buell

SCR Online Support / Webmaster

For all your business and residential computer and Internet needs.

Visit us online at www.scronline.com