reporting a broken link

From: Carol Young <motherrain@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:32:47 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/howto-favicon

Last sentence In paragraph 3 you have the link PNG which is broken. When I
got to the link it said to let you known it's broken.

I enjoy your site. What I don't enjoy or understand is why your email
service refuses to acknowledge hotmail.com. I tried to send it using a
yahoo.com email address but they seem to want more than I'm willing to give.

I would imagine most people who don't want to jump through Windows hoops
will not bother to let you know about stuff like broken links.

Thanks for a great site

Carol Young

Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.
  http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline