W3C Site

From: Faith <faith@jmz.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:35:36 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Below the heading, "W3C is an International Consortium" in the 2d paragraph is a typo:  "broading," which I believe should read "broadening."    I'm always editing when I read anything - it's a bad habit at times - I don't mean to insult; I just mean to edit...

I just discovered W3C yesterday and I am enthralled so far.  So much to learn about the web and I strongly believe that this site and the tutorials are the place for me to be.  I am lightly knowledgeable (nice way to say 'novice in') the workings of the web (html, etc.) but I want to learn more badly.  I have been disabled for 2 years, and spend most of my time on my back but I now know I can be of use and independent - one important way is through your site.  I'm looking at my future more hopefully now.

I am highly impressed and grateful.
Thank you.
Faith Bond
(located in US, in Ohio)