Re: Typo

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:16:19 -0500
To: davor <r.dav.lc@gmail.com>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
Hello, Davor,

> the first <pre> element in the page source contains following:
>
> <pre>
> &lt;DIV>
>  Some text
>  &lt;P>More text
> &lt;/DIV>
> </pre>
>
> Somehow im shure it should read more like:
>
> <pre>
> &lt;DIV>
>  Some text
>  &lt;P>More text&lt;/P>
> &lt;/DIV>
> </pre>

Thanks for the report. For some HTML no close 'p' is required (and the example
appears to be HTML as it is in uppercase). If I goofed, you're welcome to
CSS 2.1 specification and sent a report including links [2 for CSS 2.1] to
www-style@w3.org.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-CSS21-20061106/#status
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-CSS21-20061106/visuren.html#anonymous-block-level

Best wishes,