Broken web page

From: Richard Hunter <richshunter@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:56:00 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org
The following web page is broken and I have provided the error message. I had searched for "sample default html document" using Google. I had hoped to find a sample document as thorough as your default style sheet - something including the many properties of <meta> and <head> elements.

  Rich Hunter
  richshunter@sbcglobal.net

  http://www.w3.org/2000/07/8378/xhtml/media-types/test8.xml

      The XML page cannot be displayed   Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    The character '>' was expected. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd'. Line 81, Position 5

    -- media type, as per [RFC2045]  ----^