Broken web page

From: Richard Hunter <richshunter@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:56:00 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org
The following web page is broken and I have provided the error message. I had searched for "sample default html document" using Google. I had hoped to find a sample document as thorough as your default style sheet - something including the many properties of <meta> and <head> elements.
  Rich Hunter
      The XML page cannot be displayed   Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    The character '>' was expected. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd'. Line 81, Position 5

    -- media type, as per [RFC2045]  ----^