Re: Major Supporter

Dear Rimas Baliulis

The W3C Supporters' Program FAQ addresses your comment, see item number 4.
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/sup#faq

The nofollow tag was not added recently.
This FAQ is available from the Home page of the W3C Supporters' program.

I am sorry to hear you think your support of our operations is worthless.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR