[i18n] Survey form improvement proposals

From: Jens Meiert <jm@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:27:15 -0600
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
To: ishida@w3.org

Hi Richard,

hopefully it's fine to directly write to you in order to loosely suggest a few things for the I18N survey form [1]:

* The “You are commenting on” URL could be more helpful when it was linked as well.

* It would be beneficial when the form descriptions (“Comments” etc.) were labeled (by “label” elements).

* While I am not too sure about the “You came to the page from” info, the “user-agent” part might confuse a few people and seems to be unproblematic at least not to show.

* The checkboxes at the end of the page should probably be unchecked in order to avoid unnecessary thinking and to protect privacy in case somebody overreads that part.

Best regards,
 Jens.

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/2007/06/surveyform.php

--