[i18n] Survey form improvement proposals

From: Jens Meiert <jm@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:27:15 -0600
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
To: ishida@w3.org

Hi Richard,

hopefully it's fine to directly write to you in order to loosely suggest a few things for the I18N survey form [1]:

* The “You are commenting on” URL could be more helpful when it was linked as well.

* It would be beneficial when the form descriptions (“Comments” etc.) were labeled (by “label” elements).

* While I am not too sure about the “You came to the page from” info, the “user-agent” part might confuse a few people and seems to be unproblematic at least not to show.

* The checkboxes at the end of the page should probably be unchecked in order to avoid unnecessary thinking and to protect privacy in case somebody overreads that part.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/2007/06/surveyform.php

Jens Meiert