Re: No color for links

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 14:41 +0000, Nuno J. Silva wrote:
> The page at <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/> does not specify a color for
> links.
>
> As I have my browser configured to use white text over black
> background, with light yellow links, this results in unreadable
> links.

Hello Nuno,

I'm not sure I understand. The fact that we don't specify link colors
(but just black text on a white background) suggests to me that your
browser settings should create the effects you prefer. If we don't
have style set for links, then we are not overriding any of your
settings.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447