Site index

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 14:54:30 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hi folks!

I was just poking around (looking for some help on publishing a new
version of a WG Note), and I noticed on the site index:
	http://www.w3.org/Consortium/siteindex.html#T

that the following portion was unlinked and it seemed like oversight:

	see also: Recommendation, Working Draft, Note, Proposed
Recommendation, Candidate Recommendation

Presumably "Recommendation" should go back to the first entry of:
	http://www.w3.org/Consortium/siteindex.html#R

But "Note", "Proposed Recommendation", "Candidate Recommendation"
don't have entries in the site index and weren't obvious as to what
they should link to.

I checked and all other occurrences of  "See also" entries are all
linked up.

Just thought you might like to know, thanks!
-M