Re: Compliance

From: Andrew Cates <andrew@catesfamily.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:30:45 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org, Ken Kronstadt <ken@webken.com>

I'm writing an article for potential publication in a law journal regarding
websites and the ADA.  I am trying to find information and estimates
regarding the percentage of websites that do and don't accommodate the
disabled, and in what ways they fail to accommodate.  I was hoping you might
be able to tell me where I might find any such information.

Thank you,

Ken Kronstadt

Ken,

The only data I can find is from the UK Disability Rights Commission (DRC).

Someone what looks like did a reasonably good dissertation on this last
year which is here:
http://andyhiggs.co.uk/dissertation/literature-review.htm but it is all
UK related... perhaps you could contact him.

Andrew Cates
http://www.catesfamily.org.uk