Where to report errata in published specs?

From: Rick Bullotta <rick.bullotta@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:20:19 +0900
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws@w3.org>
Hello!

After much hair pulling attempting to get a certain WSDL test scenario to
work, I realized that there is a substantial error in the WSDL 1.1
specification/technical report.

In numerous cases in the document, the service-to-port binding:

            <service name="StockQuoteService">

                        <documentation>My first service</documentation>

                        <port name="StockQuotePort"
binding="tns:StockQuoteBinding">

                                    <soap:address
location="http://example.com/stockquote"/>

                        </port>

            </service>

..should actually be..

            <service name="StockQuoteService">

                        <documentation>My first service</documentation>

                        <port name="StockQuotePort"
binding="tns:StockQuoteSoapBinding">

                                    <soap:address
location="http://example.com/stockquote"/>

                        </port>

            </service>

Note the change from "StockQuoteBinding" to "StockQuoteSoapBinding".

To whom should this be reported?

Best regards,

Rick Bullotta

SAP Labs, LLC