Re: Donation to W3C

From: Searchen Networks Inc. <clasione@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 06:18:21 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
I just happened to come accross this message again and checked back to see
how the page has progressed over time. I am very happy to see that it
atleast appears to be looking better and that many of the questionable links
that were on the page have been removed.

Thank you for your past responces and help with understanding what it was
that made up your decisions to make the changes noted in the initial
contacts.

Regards,

--
John Colascione