W3C bibliography in BibTeX format

From: Jean-Marc Rosengard <003.tmp@syronex.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:18:37 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hi,
Following my initial comment [1] quite a while ago and your reply, I was
faced with the same problem of getting a BibTeX-formatted citation for a
W3C document, so I wrote a little tool [2] this week-end that generates
BibTeX citations from your RDF data [3]. The citations currently only
contain fields typically found in a BibTeX technical report entry, but I
may extend it and include at least the document status later.

Jean-Marc

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2004Aug/0010.html
[2] http://w2.syronex.com/jmr/w3c-biblio
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf